Thursday, February 02, 2006

I had this terrible dream

So I'm somewhere between consciousness and the void, when my imagination began to plague me with this wierdo dream. I'm running down this steep hill like the kids in little house on the prairie used to in the intro, when I trip and slam into a big tree.

I'm getting up, slow and dazed, when I realize the tree has a big number one burned into the trunk - and it's moving and talking like an ent from Tolkein.

'I'm the big Tree One,' it boomed, and began to chase me. Yet I was too slow to escape. Too slow and poor of footing to elude a tree. 'I'm the big Tree One,' it laughed again, cutting off my escape; as I was too predictable, too ensnared in routine to innovate an evasion.

What a strange dream, I'm sure it can't mean anything. . .

Comments:
Hmmmm... You dreamed of a big phallus. I wonder why?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?