Saturday, April 29, 2006

Aurelius phones it in.

Today began as an exciting day. My cousine was getting married to a guy who strongly resembles Billy Bob Thorton, and Cindy and I were looking forward to a night of dancing and conversing with the assembled family. As a bonus, this particular subset of the family/friends had never seen my groovy, retro, blue pin-striped suit, so after buying a new shirt last night I was feeling totally happening.

I can't have gained any size around the middle. The crotch of that suit must have shrunk at the dry cleaners.

After enduring several hours with my balls in a polyester vice, I was done. Ow, ow, ow.

I'm now in pajama bottoms, slippers, and a Schell Firebrick All Malt Vienna Style Lager. I'm sure I'm going to be tender for days.

Comments:
Interesting bit of info you choose to share with the world, but your blog is still intriguing. :)

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the visit. I always appreciate comments. Feel free to come back again!
 
i can sleep well tonight knowing the state of your balls...or what state their in...er...well, you get the point...
 
But us, the size challenged, don't take this obvious self promotional story lightly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?