Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just when I thought I was being too cynical





Sometimes when I'm driving into work I get this weird feeling, something akin to self-doubt, where I suspect that perhaps my latest blogged rant might be too irrational, too filled with sundry 'fucks' and 'fuck-yous.'

My last post was just crazy. I'm fairly seasoned in vulgar rants against Bush's Crusade in Iraq, but the play in G-bay is just so insane. I hate it, but I can't blog about it well - the average American is just too fucking ignorant of what is going on there, and the implications of that are so terrible that it drives a seeker to seek the hard liquor. That was last night.

Then I saw the 'trophy video'

Comments:
Oh, I don't want to see the trophy video. I trust you and your fuck you rants. They are needed in this fucked up world.
Nothing shocks me anymore about what Bush says, does and gets away with. And some people still support him. Fucking sad.
 
Do you think that USN Rear Admiral Harry Harris also thinks that the US soldier suicides are also acts of asymmetrical warfare waged against the enemy?

As for the trophy video... I bet that 4' half retarded girl who masterminded the abu grave prison abuse photos was behind this one too. They should probably lock her up for life.
 
i would like to keep a list of lies that flow from forest gumps lips and the lips of his administration..but there isnt'enough zero's in the world to do it..keep on ranting...you and i are keeping the fuck word alive here on blospot.
 
I can't believe this video is not getting more press. Or the fact that these contractors are not going to be held accountable!?! What the fuck. I thought that occupying power was responsible for providing security after an invasion? Ain't that how the Geneva Conventions work?
 
***Halloween Horoscope for Capricorn***

Your friends see a whole other side of you on Halloween - brash and bold.
You make be reserved and conservative most other days, but on the 31st... look out!

Costume suggestions: A stripper or naughty priest / nun

Signature Halloween candy: M & M's
What's Your Halloween Horoscope?
Happy OTT!
 
That is terrible, just terrible. I can't find any more words to describe it right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?