Friday, October 06, 2006

Me and Me and the Bottle Makes Three

When I was a young boy, the in thing to do was urinate on an electric fence. Not like on a regular basis or anything, but peer pressure insured that just everybody did it at least once before their balls dropped at adolescene.

I've just had that memory triggered by the beer and the Twins game.

Who could have thought that such a fate awaited the best team in baseball?

Oh Torii, oh Cuddy! Oh to the Joes and Johan! Woe be every talented and inspiring member of the Minnesota Twins!

I'm hurt'n. See you next season.

Comments:
Pissing on an electric fence? Man, I've held lit bottle rockets as they launched before, but I think I'd pass on urinating on electrified wiring.
 
i'll tell you who could have thought such a fate awaited the twinkies, me and ganesh.

what ever happened to tom kelly?
 
I'll bet my sideburns Ashraf didn't spend more than thirty minutes reading through my articles.

For blog spam, however, I'd give this one a B-.

Curious. Welcome to the World Wide Web, where you learn the hard way to be critical as to the fact that your commentators are even human.
 
my twins comments were tongue in cheek. in the past i was a big twins fan, and i still think gardenhire is a top notch manager and morneau is a legitimate mvp candidate.

it's the stadium issue that bugs me. if i have my facts correct, the public pays 392 mil and team puts up 130 mil. and the team retains naming rights for the stadium. with a 30 year lease, naming rights could easily cover the 130 mil.

ganesh is letting me down in the series with the tigers. maybe charlie o'finlay is paying for past sins. or frank can't catch up to the fast ball at his age.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?