Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Anti-Ministry has been launched!

Finally gotten enough thoughts and philosophies worked out to give it a go. The Anti-Ministry will be my effort at a more focused blog that works to help others to the truth and contentment that I've begun to take for granted in my life. I'll still rant and rave here from time to time, with the vulgarometer and all that, but my ministry will be the source for a atheist spirituality, and will hopefully someday grow into a fair community of soulful thinkers. I commit to one anti-sermon every sunday, and we'll see how things go from there.

Stay groovy.

Labels:


Comments:
typical feckin ministry. didn't deliver as promised.

where's the sermon for jan 14???

you said something about every sunday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?